Sunday, July 11, 2010

BEAR LAKE 2010!!!

"Bear Lake Blue" Eyes

New Swimsuit!!! (I get one every 10 years or so.) Anyway, I wanted a two piece to make it easier to go potty, but couldn't find one. And, it was like doing aerobics to even get into the thing. So, I cut off the middle and the bottom, then put elastic around the top of the new bottom. Kim says you should see my new bottom! :)

Before . . .


. . . and after!


The water was sooooo cold! (Who took this photo?!)




"Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful, beautiful boy"










5 comments:

Laura Burtis said...

Yipppppeee!!! LOVE Bear Lake! And I absolutely love your swim suit! It is SO CUTE and SO functional! I think this was the first year that I didn't actually get in the water! It was SOOOO cold! But I had so much fun anyways, as always :)

Love you!!

jenn said...

What a great idea! I'll have to remember that one when I go swim suit shopping in the near future.

Tracie Paul said...

Hahaha is that the picture of Brayden while he was peeing? :) Mom, you're funny. You're a blog officianado already. :)

Alexandra said...

oooo, FUN I've heard of this Bear Lake Trip my whole life so I think next year I'm going with you guys...

Anonymous said...

The more the merrier!

Jeanette